[NCUC-DISCUSS] Facebook's blocked in Thailand

Poomjit Sirawongprasert poomjit at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 21:02:57 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm so sad for what happened in Thailand nowadays.  I don't know when my
gmail will not be safe to use anymore.  And I don't know if I might got
kidnapped like this lady today or not.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152262291887713

BangkokPost <https://www.facebook.com/bangkokpost?fref=photo>

A woman was forced into a taxi by suspected plainclothes police officers
after she allegedly flashed three-finger signs signalling her opposition to
the military coup near Asoke BTS station this afternoon. (Bangkok Post
video)

Poomjit Sirawongprasert (Moui)
ภูมิจิต ศิระวงศ์ประเสริฐ (หมวย)
twitter: @Moui <http://twitter.com/moui>