[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: WEBINAR - Preparation for IGF Istanbul 2-5 September: Exchange of views with Civil Society

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Tue Jul 29 09:31:38 CEST 2014

Hi

For anyone who plans on attending the IGF and would be interested in sharing views with the European Commission….Megan Richards will be speaking on our clearing house workshop as well http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/wks2014/index.php/proposal/view_public/153

Greetings from http://www.euro-ssig.eu in Meissen,

Bill

Begin forwarded message: