[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC London Meetings: Transcripts, recordings, documents

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 16:22:56 CEST 2014

Hello

The following items have now been posted:

Friday 20 June outreach meeting on "Civil Society in ICANN and Internet Governance”  transcript and audio at
http://london50.icann.org/en/schedule/fri-civil-society-ig

Tuesday 24 June NCUC Constituency Day meeting, transcript and audio at
http://london50.icann.org/en/schedule/tue-ncuc

At the CD meeting we spent an hour on the Council of Europe’s new paper, "ICANN’s procedures and policies in the light of human rights, fundamental freedoms and democratic values.”  That paper has now been posted by the COE at http://www.coe.int/t/informationsociety/icann-and-human-rights.asp.  We may organize a more focused session around this work in Los Angeles.

It appears that that while the audio files are available, staff are still preparing the transcripts for other sessions of local interest, e.g. the NCSG meetings, the Cross-Community WG on Internet Governance, etc.  These should all be available fairly soon at http://london50.icann.org/en/schedule-full

Best,

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer