[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Appointments for 2014

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 01:04:52 CET 2014

Good news
Thanks Bill for the update.

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 12:42 AM, Avri Doria <avri at acm.org> wrote:

> Wonderful!
> Absolutely wonderful!
>

> On 28-Jan-14 13:14, William Drake wrote:
>
>> Hello
>>
>> The NCUC EC just held its first meeting of the year; I will send
>> schematic minutes separately for the record.
>>
>> Further to some previous messages to this list, the EC appointed the
>> following people to NCSG Charter/NCUC Bylaws-related and otherwise
>> formalized positions:
>>

>> NCUC Rep. to the Public Interest Registry
>> Carlos Affonso Souza
>>
>> NCUC Rep. to the ICANN Nominating Committee
>> Brenden Kuerbis
>>
>> NCUC Reps. to the NCSG Executive Committee
>> Robin Gross and Milton Mueller
>>
>> NCUC Reps. to the NCSG Policy Committee
>> Stephanie Perrin and Marilia Maciel
>>
>> NCUC Reps. to the GNSO's Standing Committee on Improvements
>> Amr Elsadr and David Cake
>>

>> In addition to these  roles, we agreed to some additional filling of
>> slots:
>>
>> E-platform Team
>> Stefania Milan will coordinate
>>
>> Events Team
>> Bill Drake will coordinate (main work to be done Q1)
>>
>> Bylaws Revision Team
>> Carlos Affonso Souza will coordinate (main work to be done Q2)
>>
>> Membership Affairs Team
>> The coordinator role here remains open and the team remains dormant for
>> the moment
>>
>> Cross-Community Working Group on IG
>> Pranesh Prakesh has volunteered to be a NCUC rep, Stephanie Perrin will
>> participate as well
>>

>> Many thanks to the folks that served in these positions previously, as
>> applicable, and to the new crew for stepping forward to help.
>>
>> Best
>>
>> Bill

>> William J. Drake
>> International Fellow & Lecturer
>>    Media Change & Innovation Division, IPMZ
>>    University of Zurich, Switzerland
>> Chair, Noncommercial Users Constituency,
>>    ICANN, www.ncuc.org
>> william.drake at uzh.ch (direct), wjdrake at gmail.com (lists),
>>    www.williamdrake.org

REMMY NWEKE,
Lead Strategist/Group Executive Editor,
DigitalSENSE Africa Media Ltd
(publishers of) DigitalSENSE Business News;
ITREALMS, NaijaAgroNet
(Multiple-award winning medium)
Published by: DigitalSENSE Africa Media Ltd
Block F1, Shop 133 Moyosore Aboderin Plaza
Bolade Junction, Oshodi-Lagos
M: 234-8033592762, 8023122558, 8051000475,
T: @ITRealms <http://www.twitter.com/ITRealms>
[Member, NIRA Executive Board]
Author: A Decade of ICT Reportage in
Nigeria<https://www.facebook.com/adecadeofictreportageinnigeria>
NDS Forum on Internet Governance for Development (IG4D) 2014<
http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng>- June 5
Nigeria IPv6 Roundtable 2014 <http://www.ipv6forumnigeria.ng> - June 6
@Welcome Centre Hotels. Register now. Email: remnekkv at gmail.com
*Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and attachments
are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended
only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do
not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make
any copies. Violators may face court persecution.