[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: [PC-NCSG] [liaison6c] Public Comment Period: New gTLD Auction Rules

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 09:47:17 CET 2014

Hi Amr

If we could reboot a NCUC policy committee we’d have the vehicle through which to respond to thing like this, and it seemed some members had a keen interest in. But as I’ve floated that idea repeatedly without getting any uptake, the only recourse at present is the NCSG PC, which you’re on.  :-)

I’m hopeful at least that in the next few days we will have new reps for that to replace last years’ folks.

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer
 University of Zurich, Switzerland