[NCUC-DISCUSS] Welcome new members to NCUC

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 12:00:44 CET 2014

Hello

At its December meeting, the NCSG EC approved the below new members who have elected to join NCUC and thus been added to this mail list:

————————

Organizational members

ISOC Bangladesh Dhaka Chapter  (Jahangir Hossain)				Bangladesh

ISOC Ecuador	 (Carlos Vera)								Ecuador

Swathanthra Malayalam Computing (Anivar A Aravind)				India

Individual members

Paula Cristiane Teixeira									Brazil

Marília Maciel											Brazil

Joana Varon Ferraz										Brazil

Godfred Ahuma											Ghana

Siva Rama Krishna Tummalapalli								India

Ellen Strickland											New Zealand

Sonigitu Ekpe											Nigeria

Hassan Zaheer											Pakistan

D.P.P. Eranga Samararathna								Sri Lanka

Serge K. Keller											Switzerland

Roxana Radu											Switzerland

Jacob Hurst											United States

Chris Dillon											United Kingdom

————————

Greetings to all, great to have you on board.  Just a reminder, the ncsg-discuss list is for stakeholder group-wide discussions, mostly with respect to GNSO issues, while this ncuc-discuss list is for the constituency only and focuses on our internal views and positions on these and other ICANN/Internet governance, as well as our intra-organizational development.

Best

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer