[NCUC-DISCUSS] Well this is interesting

Nicolas Adam nickolas.adam at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 19:39:21 CET 2014

I support Avri as a plan A,

but urge to act responsibly so that either Avri or the [described] hard
working ex-hippy with a sense of social justice turned up winning.

I suppose that this means figuring out if they can both be candidates
and obtain this result, or if this result is dependent upon only one of
them running. Then I support playing it by supporting Avri in the hope
ISPC backs her out but keeping in mind that plan B is better than what
happened last time.

Since it would be a very poor negotiating stance if you all would +1 me
(announcing our flexibility isn't a great tactic and I gather this list
can be searched), please refrain from doing so ;)

Nicolas