[NCUC-DISCUSS] Well this is interesting

Maria Farrell maria.farrell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 10:04:20 CET 2014

Very interesting indeed. Funny, I was wondering if we should consider
sounding Mikey out on whether he'd be interested in a run - notwithstanding
our own great candidates.

He's very independent and thoughtful. The downsides I see are: I'd prefer
our own candidate, if Avri wants to take another hack at it (or indeed
anyone else of ours), and Mikey would be a real loss to the COuncil.

This is some food for thought.