[NCUC-DISCUSS] Non Contracted Parties House Election Procedures 2011

joy joy at apc.org
Thu Feb 13 21:48:59 CET 2014

Hi - I really would like us to give an alternative candidate to Bill. I
have found him antagonistic to NCUC, rather than supportive. For
example, in our dealings on the creation of NPOC, in the TMCH - at no
time did I sense he was coming to us and asking for our views and
likewise in my term on GNSO, I did not get a strong sense of his
engagement with us. But perhaps I am being selective in my memory - for
example did he attend any of our events? On the politics of it, my guess
is that some of these also relate to how the Board works as a whole -
but Avri and others will know more about that than me.
As for who, wow  - a re-match with Avri could be interesting :) But
first let us agree on putting up an alternative - I think that is good
for democracy.

Joy