[NCUC-DISCUSS] Non Contracted Parties House Election Procedures 2011

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Feb 13 17:36:56 CET 2014

How did Bill win the last time?  I have known Bill for years, he is a very nice guy, but I must say I am still puzzled about the politics.
The next question is has he done a good job?  and how does one evaluate the efficacy of Board members, given a certain lack of transparency in what they are busy doing.  the next question is does the current ICANN embrace of multistakeholderism increase the likelihood that a more strident representative of civil society might be voted in?
steph