[NCUC-DISCUSS] Non Contracted Parties House Election Procedures 2011

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Thu Feb 13 12:14:32 CET 2014

Hi

Among the many things we need to do is decide who we would like to represent the non contracted house party on the ICANN board.  The current occupant is Bill Graham, who was elected by the business folks with NomCom participant support (we’d proposed Avri).  I expect Bill will stand for reelection.

Bill

Begin forwarded message:

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer