[NCUC-DISCUSS] ELECTION RESULTS

PeterGreen seekcommunications at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 17 10:37:45 CET 2014

Dear NCUCers,
As we are approaching the end of the year 2014, I would like to express my gratitute to everyone in this list, to those who stand in this great election, to those who votes for me , especially to Ed who nominates me. Thank you all.
I would not see it as "win", rather I see it as "trust", your trust in me. Thanks everybody for casting your trust for me.
For me, this is the best election I have ever experienced. You award me a complete term. There is nothing I can do than to, together with our EC members, serve you all. Your advice and any suggestion is of priority for me to catch and respond to.
Looking forward to working with our new EC team: Bill, Stefania, Grace, Roy and João. (Thanks Bill for forwarding my Statement of Candidacy to the List when I experienced a mail problem)
Looking forward to working with all of NCUCers in the coming 2015.
Thank you.
Best RegardsPeter Green (Zuan Zhang, 张钻)
(p.s. As I have indicated in my Statement of Candidacy, I am Chinese. My Chinese name is Zuan Zhang (written in Pinyin, the corrsponding Chinese characters are  张钻, for those unfamiliar, please ignore these details). What I seek is an internationalized vision, to communicate with anyone who would like to, so I name myself Peter Green, a completely real English name. You may call me Peter or Zuan, any will be okay, if you would like, thanks for your attention!)