[NCUC-DISCUSS] PLEASE VOTE

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 07:57:36 CET 2014

Hello

I’m told by staff that our voter turnout so far is low, many members including those who confirmed their addresses have not voted.  Please do vote, there are only five days left in the election.  If you have not received your ballot somehow please be in touch with Maryam ASAP and we’ll get it sorted out.

Thanks

Bill