[NCUC-DISCUSS] DIDP/ Increasing GAC influence?

Edward Morris emorris at milk.toast.net
Tue Aug 26 09:58:47 CEST 2014

Hi Avri,

Thanks for catching this. I actually hadn't noticed this thread was on the Constituency list
rather than the SG list. It was my hope, as I'm sure you surmised, that this could go to the
NCSG PC, although I'm perfectly happy for the NCUC PC to consider and submit  if it
suddenly woke up from dormancy.  I'll follow your advice and submit to the SG list with a new
cover. Sorry in advance to everyone for the cross posting.

Thanks as well, Avri, for your support. Fingers crossed that this might be the first DIDP in
recent history to actually generate the release of documents.

Ed