[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC @ NETmundial?

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Apr 22 12:37:16 CEST 2014

On 21-Apr-14 09:02, William Drake wrote:

> On Apr 20, 2014, at 5:06 PM, Robin Gross <robin at ipjustice.org
> <mailto:robin at ipjustice.org>> wrote:
>
>> Reminder to please comment on the NETmundial Internet Governance
>> principles here: http://document.netmundial.br
>> <http://document.netmundial.br/>
>>
>> Comments close April 21 at UTC 12:00.
>
> Supposedly.  I tried repeatedly to submit comments this morning from SP
> before that time and the web form would not publish them.

But did you remember to do the little math problem that was serving as
as the confirmation of your humanity ( the Completely Automated Turing
Test to tell Humans and Computers Apart)?  It had to be done at least
once per each commenting sessions.

Personally I was concerned that it might be limiting the arithmetically
and algebra impaired from making policy comments.

avri