[NCUC-DISCUSS] Only one woman

divina.meigs divina.meigs at orange.fr
Tue Apr 8 20:03:18 CEST 2014

Dear all
I can only concur to the analysis and deplore the situation. The club of men
has also its own way of silencing women¹s voices Š by choosing some women
against otherŠ

Divina Frau-Meigs
Professeur, sociologue des médias
Directrice du CLEMI
Chaire UNESCO « savoir devenir dans le développement numérique durable »