[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Privacy] this is a space for privacy work

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Sun Apr 6 08:44:25 CEST 2014

I forgot to add that this is only the first four pages….I am looking for people to add other personal information that ICANN either collects or tells others to collect.  Then we go through the principles and explain the management practices that are required, for all of those data elements.  I always said I would never do this for free for ICANN (grumble grumble) it is a lot of work, that is true.