[NCUC-DISCUSS] Leadership Training Programme

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sat Sep 28 17:49:26 CEST 2013

Hi,

That is fairly accurate.  Although staff is working hard to make sure at least a core of people, those who have been pushing this all along, are involved to some extent.

The part on ICANN practice and issues was discussed a lot by the Academy group

Part 1, thee has been discussion but the courses are pretty much expert created, with a bunch of us currently tkaing them so we can comment.

Part 2, purely ICANN Staff organized

Part 3, mostly Academy work group core arranged with some full Academy sanity checking

I thought there was also supposed to be an NCSG seat, but maybe that was corrected after this email wnet out.

I, currently at least, am scheduled to be a participant from the ALAC allocation - NARALO section.  We are all participants except for 2 facilitators.  Staff would not allow for 3 facilitators.

avri