[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: [NCSG-Discuss] Last Day to "Check-In" to Participate in 2013 NCSG Annual Election

Imran Ahmed Shah ias_pk at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 24 15:45:14 CEST 2013

Dear William,

I had updated my confirmation to Robin and also have got acknowledgement of confirmation as NCSG active member but I do not know that my name is listed in the In-Active Members. Please guide me.

@Avri:  Would you please note my request for continuation and update my NCUC membership and acknowledge.

Thanks and Regards

Imran Ahmed Shah

Founding President