[NCUC-DISCUSS] Philosophical Foundation for ICANN

Marc Perkel marc at churchofreality.org
Sun Sep 8 06:04:15 CEST 2013

Hello Everyone,

Been kind of busy lately on the idea of Internet Governance and I've
written what I call a Philosophical Foundation for ICANN. I posted it on
the ICANN wiki.

http://icannwiki.com/index.php/Philosophy

I am hoping that I've written it clearly enough that people get excited
about the idea and run with it. It could use some work. In fact it is
presented as a starting point. But it's far enough along to see what
initial reactions are going to be like. I'd like to get some feedback on
it. Feedback can be:

1. Huh? I don't get it.
2. OMFG! That's brilliant!
3. What does it have to do with DNS?
4. Perkel - you should really consider giving up Pot.
5. Looks interesting but how is it relevant?
6. You have too much time on your hands.