[NCUC-DISCUSS] Hot topic session in BA

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Thu Oct 31 11:35:15 CET 2013

Thanks again.

The request for information about what was discussed, progress made is general, not just to you.  Anyone who was there.  First reactions to the Brazil/ICANN news were like a mass rorschach test, we all saw something different, started mapping on different aspirations.  But not much was said on lists during the IGF and not many reports since (or I'm missing piles of email?), and progress must have been made.

Adam

On Oct 31, 2013, at 7:04 PM, William Drake wrote:

> Hi Adam
>
> On Oct 31, 2013, at 10:26 AM, Adam Peake <ajp at glocom.ac.jp> wrote:
>
>> Hi Bill,
>>

>> On Oct 31, 2013, at 4:43 PM, William Drake wrote:
>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> There will be a session comprising 90 minutes of cross community discussion of two topics, and community members are asked to rank their preferences.
>>>
>>> 1.  Evolution of Internet Governance - Montevideo Statement and Post Bali Activities
>>> 2.  Names Collision Mitigation Risks
>>> 3.  Policy and Implementation