[NCUC-DISCUSS] Scope creep and renegade was Re: NCUC Statement on PRISM?

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Wed Oct 30 12:03:45 CET 2013

Hi,

Harder to control for money, and I would argue that where there is openness and transparency and accountability mechanisms, it is harder for money to rule.

In fact the absence of money is often used to mitigate transparency and accountability mechanisms - i.e not funding accountability and transparency provcesses adequately, but that is a different thread.

avri