[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fadi's strategy panels

Marc Perkel marc at churchofreality.org
Fri Oct 18 02:15:47 CEST 2013

On 10/17/2013 3:34 PM, Jorge Amodio wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 5:27 PM, Marc Perkel <marc at churchofreality.org
> <mailto:marc at churchofreality.org>> wrote:
>
>     Maybe we should get involved with these new panels.
>
>     The way I see it the NSA issue is going to spur a push for
>     Internet Governance and I think that ICANN is going to be in the
>     middle of it. So there's an opportunity here for us to get
>     involved and help shape this as it develops.
>

> Please, define "this"
>
> -J

This - the emergence of world government. In the future as technology
develops more of the world community will exist in cyberspace and
governments as they exist today will play a lesser role. The
infrastructure for that is forming now - here - at ICANN - and we get to
be part of the process for making that happen. So - we should get
involved and do a good job.