[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN Board

Dorothy K. Gordon director-general at aiti-kace.com.gh
Mon Nov 18 14:27:28 CET 2013

Congrats Wolfgang! I am confident you will make your presence felt! Good news for ICANN.

best regards

Dorothy K. Gordon
Director-General
Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre of Excellence in ICT
Mobile: 233 265005712
Direct Line: 233 302 683579
Website: www.aiti-kace.com.gh
Encrypt Everything - https://gpgtools.org https://silentcircle.com