[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Election 2013

Edward Morris egmorris100 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 00:12:48 CET 2013

Hi Bernard,

Thank you so much for your support. For a variety of reasons I declined my
nomination a few days ago, but that in no way reduces the gratitude I feel
for what you wrote about me. The good news is Roy Balleste has agreed to be
nominated. Roy is a fine man, a hard worker, very dedicated,  and I hope
and know he'll make an excellent member of the E.C.

I would also like to commend you, Bernard, for your commitment to ICANN and
the NCUC. It's not easy, as we've discussed,  trying to get involved with
the challenges you face in Burkina Faso. Your perseverance is admirable. I
certainly hope you'll continue to become more active in the NCUC and NCSG
and as you do  please let me know if I can help in any way.

Thanks again,

Ed