[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Event News

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Tue May 28 17:49:58 CEST 2013

Hi Mary

On May 28, 2013, at 5:35 PM, Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu wrote:

> I'd add that I'm happy, as the so-far-delinquent person-in-charge of the NCUC communications team, to put together a short fact-sheet about NCUC and our positions on selected issues, which can be updated and used at/for both types of events. I just need the one-page summaries that folks at the LA House meeting were going to prepare ....

As an equally delinquent member of said team, I think this and any related steps would be fabulous.  The one pagers on specific policy issues would be great to have, or at least a couple before Durban.  But we'll also need some broader refreshed text about NCUC and its core positions and role that needn't depend on those time-sensitive inputs.  For ex, as you know we have budget requests for print materials in the pipe, TBD at the board meeting in Durban, plus a new web site we're working on that will need content for stuff like the Policy page from which one gets to policy statements, public comments, etc etc.  So if we could get a few pen pals together under your baton that would be really great…

Thanks also for the draft ATRT doc, will reply separately.

Cheers

Bill