[NCUC-DISCUSS] Call for Remote Moderators at IGF Bali [urgent]

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Mon May 6 09:11:34 CEST 2013

Hi

I sent the below to NCSG-discuss because for WS # 249 the Remote Moderator could be an NPOC member or a constituency-less NCSG member, and I got someone to fill that slot.  But I still need an NCUC member who will be in Bali and can commit to serve as RM for WS # 253.  I need to submit this to the IGF secretariat by close of business today. Could be a regular member, a Councilor (with UC hat on), an EC member, whatever.  Are there no NCUC members who will be in Bali and would be willing to play this important role?  If so I can try to find someone from another civil society grouping, but would have preferred to give the opportunity to an NCUCer.  Please note the new bolding for emphasis below.

Please let me know ASAP if you would be interested and available.

Thanks,

Bill