[NCSG-Discuss] Should NCSG consider filing an ombudsman complaint against ICANN senior staff for violating the organization's policy development process?

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Wed Mar 27 20:07:03 CET 2013

Thank you, Ed.  I believe you are right and we should also consider
the Request For Reconsideration, although given ICANN is going
forward with new gtlds in a few months and companies are now building
the specs and requirements ICANN is stating now, I wonder if it would
be too late on a practical standpoint.  Although it certainly would
be appropriate on a principled level to have the examination of the
issue, even if only after the fact.

Thanks again,
Robin

w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org