[NCSG-Discuss] Actually ICANN is creating new rights for THOUSANDS of derivations of a big brand TM, not 50 like staff claims in the large print. It is TM+50 derivations of each trademark label in the small print

Nicolas Adam nickolas.adam at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 27 15:47:44 CET 2013

Anyone still wants to talk about this on the merit?

I didn't think so. Thx robin.

Nicolas