[NCSG-Discuss] Please join & Dial in details for NCSG & Registrars Discussion on RAA - Monday 25 March 2013 18:00 UTC

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Sat Mar 23 17:23:45 CET 2013

Dear Remmy,

Please send me a note offlist and we will organize a dial-out to you
for this call.  This applies to anyone who lives in a country not
listed with a special number.  We can call you at the appointed time
of the call, so you will not have to incur any long distance charges
to participate in the discussion.  Please just let me know 24-hours
in advance that you need a dial-out so I have time to organize it.

Thanks.  I hope you will join in the call.

Best,
Robin

w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org