[NCSG-Discuss] A few points from today's NCSG Open Policy Meeting

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Thu Mar 14 01:11:42 CET 2013

Transcript of NCSG Open Policy Meeting of 12 March 2013:
  https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/
16220428/2013-03-12-NCSG-Policy-Mtg-transcript.doc?
version=1&modificationDate=1363218576398

Audio Recording:
   https://icann.box.com/shared/static/grongy7z4cd080bm173t.mp3

Agenda:
   https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Agenda+NCSG