[NCSG-Discuss] A few points from today's NCSG Open Policy Meeting

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Wed Mar 13 22:13:38 CET 2013

Yes, indeed, we do need volunteers to draft these policy statements
that Fadi requested of us in January.

So I hope we can find a few volunteers to take a stab at the first
draft of the one-page summaries on these key policy issues.
   https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Policy+Issue
+Summaries

Any volunteers?

Thanks!