[NCSG-Discuss] Closed Generics

McTim dogwallah at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 11 23:06:11 CET 2013

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 5:42 PM, Carlos A. Afonso <ca at cafonso.ca> wrote:
> I did not refer to the specifics of that message, just to the nature of the
> problem at hand.

you'll have to be more specific than "the problem at hand".

The fact is that you top-posted a reply to Bill's quoted link of
which the substantive part of the quote was "They argue that giving
Amazon control over such addresses—which
include ".book," ".author" and ".read"—would be a threat to competition
and shouldn't be allowed."

How else could one interpret it?  As a general swipe against the
technical community?  a reflexive (knee-jerk) anti-ICANNism?

--
Cheers,

McTim