[NCSG-Discuss] Registrar Accreditation Agreement (RAA) draft published

Wendy Seltzer wendy at SELTZER.COM
Fri Mar 8 21:54:49 CET 2013

I seconded Jeff Neuman's request that we discuss this on the Council's
agenda next week. NCSG might also want to ask for a briefing from ICANN
staff -- and from the Registrars -- to answer questions we might have in
preparing for public comments.

--Wendy

--
Wendy Seltzer -- wendy at seltzer.org +1 617.863.0613
Policy Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)