[NCSG-Discuss] NCSG members and the closed generic issue

Dan Krimm dan at MUSICUNBOUND.COM
Wed Mar 6 08:04:09 CET 2013

Ah, I misread your wording "those most under fire for closed generics such
as Google and Amazon" ... reading too quickly, parsed it wrong.

Pardon,
Dan

--
Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the author alone and do
not necessarily reflect any position of the author's employer.