[NCSG-Discuss] The last word on "hysteria"

Kristina Macaulay kristinamac at MAC.COM
Tue Mar 5 18:47:02 CET 2013

I am still drafting a balanced view that differs to the current document presented.
Will post it later for those who still wish to contribute but don't share the current perspective on closed gTLDs

KM