[NCUC-DISCUSS] [] Out of contact

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Sun Jun 30 09:30:51 CEST 2013

Ok, and again, if there's anyone who'd like to be considered for the interim Asian slot please be in touch ASAP so the EC can discuss knowing all options.

I should add that I'm now working with staff to get facilities for a EC meeting to be held in Durban on the Saturday with remote participation capabilities.  While the bylaws say the EC should formally meet 4 times a year this has never been followed, and seems like a good time to start as we're accumulating decision points we might as well address as a set rather than piecemeal.

Cheers

Bill