[NCUC-DISCUSS] Out of contact

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Thu Jun 27 20:51:17 CEST 2013

We could call for the 2nd candidate filling-in as a general rule, but in the case where there was no 2nd candidate or that person is unable to fill-in, then the chair would appoint someone for the remaining months so we could get on with the work.  There will be an election for this position in a few months any way for the regular term.

Best,
Robin