[NCUC-DISCUSS] Pakistan's Internet Firewall: "O Pakistan, We Stand on Guard for Thee"

Shahzad Ahmad shahzad at bytesforall.pk
Thu Jun 20 16:25:37 CEST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

Here is the link to our new research report that Citizen Lab and Bytes for
All, Pakistan conducted jointly to uncover Internet Firewall in Pakistan.

http://content.bytesforall.pk/node/104

The report is titled "O Pakistan, We Stand on Guard for Thee: An Analysis of
Canada-based Netsweeper¹s role in Pakistan¹s Censorship Regime".

Am posting it here only for the reason that not only it is an internet and
human rights issue but also accountability & transparency within the private
sector and how infrastructure can be crippled with corporate ideologies.

Also thought that the findings will be of interest to some of you.

Best wishes and regards

Shahzad Ahmad
Bytes for All, Pakistan