[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Delegate to the 2014 Nominating Committee

"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Mon Jun 10 10:39:30 CEST 2013

Milton has my full support.

Wolfgang

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: ncuc-discuss-bounces at lists.ncuc.org im Auftrag von Milton L Mueller
Gesendet: Mo 10.06.2013 03:56
An: Avri Doria; ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org
Betreff: Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Delegate to the 2014 Nominating Committee

It would make sense to "consult" with NCSG as a whole. However, we don't want to remove the pressure on ICANN to provide another NCSG representative on the Nomcom. Therefore, the NCUC selectee should NOT become the de facto NCUC and NPOC selectee, we should encourage NPOC to join us in a loud chorus demanding 2 reps for NCSG.