[NCUC-DISCUSS] New website launched in Durban

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Thu Jul 18 11:48:06 CEST 2013

Hi

On Jul 18, 2013, at 11:15 AM, Tapani Tarvainen <tapani.tarvainen at effi.org> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> NCUC's new website was officially launched on Constituency Day,
> July 16, 2013 during ICANN's 47th meeting in Durban, South Africa.
>
> It is a complete redesign, residing on NCUC's own virtual private
> server running Ubuntu Linux (appropriate for South African launch),
> Wordpress and other free / open source software.
> It is based on original design by Sarah Clayton,
> technical implementation mainly by Wilson Abigaba,
> Brenden Kuerbis and yours truly.

A big congrats to you all for pulling this off, I know it was a ton of work and it looks great!

There are some remaining tasks on which it would be really helpful to have some help from members, e.g. the addition of some pages that will require text, the gathering together of NCUC policy statements over the years, etc.  Somewhere down the line after Durban we will be back to people on these points.

Best,

Bill