[NCUC-DISCUSS] New NCUC Brochure

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Sun Jul 7 11:58:33 CEST 2013

Hi

Attached is a new "tri-fold" brochure we can use in outreach to ICANN newbies, beginning with Durban, Bali, etc.  I will not claim it's visually elegant or that every word is optimally selected; it's what Milton and I were able to toss together quickly, with inputs from a few colleagues.  ICANN has printed a bunch for us on slick paper to hand around in the above mentioned meetings, but in the event any members are ever going somewhere where laying around copies of even a simple photocopy version might be useful, here it is.  We will also put it on the new website, which we hope to debut in Durban.  In the future we can update/revise it to make the design more appealing etc.

Best,

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer