[NCSG-Discuss] CISPA 2.0

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 30 06:59:19 CET 2013

IN KENYA the Agikuyu say, “*Mundu utari nguku ona imwe ndagiriiruo ni
gutuithia ciira wa nguku.*” Loosely translated, “A person who does not have
even a single hen is not supposed to be elevated to adjudicate over matters
poultry/disputes. If more contextually put, a parent is wiser if entrusts
their child to the care of another parent than to an individual who does
not have a child -- thus lack the full experience of having and raising a
child. Is is not common knowledge that kids are such bundles of joy? ;-)

 Should the child under their watch falter or err, such an individual is
likely to impulsively meter out terribly harsh punishments – unlike a
fellow parent whom would otherwise hesitate before taking such drastic
punitive actions.

 So much for cultural cross pollination in one day.

 enjoy,

 Alex