[NCSG-Discuss] CISPA 2.0

Carl Smith lectriclou at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 28 15:43:39 CET 2013

My thoughts on copy rights.

It is my belief that copy rights and patents were originally created to
promote the person who personally was the creator of such to financially
promote further creation.  We have gone far beyond that goal today.  The
actual creator is often not the recipient of that benefit.  Further it
was for commercial distribution and never for the monopoly of
knowledge.  How can this be fixed?

Lou