[NCSG-Discuss] NCSG Questions & Concerns for our Representatives on the Accountability & Transparency Review Team (ATRT2)

Carlos A. Afonso ca at CAFONSO.CA
Tue Jan 22 20:12:28 CET 2013

In my view yes, it is within scope, and complex. Since the GAC is not,
say, a tightly-knit stakeholder (hmmm... ok, depending on how tight
maybe neither are we), how can they have participation in the "various
levels" defending the point of view of *the* GAC?

I mean, what will be the forms of this participation and representation?
My impression is that mostly those GAC reps will be observers. No big
deal. But you might have a better insight on this.

frt rgds

--c.a.