[NCSG-Discuss] NCUC News: Teams and Listservs

Carl Smith lectriclou at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 21 17:05:52 CET 2013

Dan,

I for one hope we who represent the noncommercial interest of the world
do not devolve into secrecy. We represent the 99% in my view. I want
people to know who I support.

respectfully,

Lou