Thick Whois WG Comments - with some proposed edits

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at EGYPTIG.ORG
Mon Jan 14 18:24:03 CET 2013

Thanks Kathy and Roy. If there are any more comments that members would like included, please post them today. The next Thick Whois WG call is scheduled for tomorrow at 15:00 UTC (right before the NCSG Policy meeting). We will need to submit our response to the WG prior to this call.

It would also be great if NPOC could endorse the response, making it a response by NCSG instead of NCUC. As far as I know, NPOC has not submitted anything so far.

Thanks.

Amr