more about aaron swartz

Anivar Aravind anivar at MOVINGREPUBLIC.ORG
Mon Jan 14 03:38:05 CET 2013

Academics, please put your PDFs online in tribute to @aaronsw. Use
#pdftribute. This is happening Check out - http://pdftribute.net/ ; It'll
soon be a huge collection of pdf links to academic articles . share widely

--
"[It is not] possible to distinguish between 'numerical' and 'nonnumerical'
algorithms, as if numbers were somehow different from other kinds of