Welcome new NCSG members!

Shahzad Ahmad shahzad at BYTESFORALL.PK
Thu Jan 3 18:15:25 CET 2013

Thanks Brenden for the kind message.

Greetings from Bytes for All, Pakistan and happy new year everyone :)

It indeed is a great honor and privilege to be among such an amazing group
of experts with diverse backgrounds. We believe that this will prove to be
yet another great learning opportunity for Bytes for All Team. We hope to
contribute as best as possible.

Looking forward to working together in the future.

Best wishes and regards

Shahzad Ahmad
www.bytesforall.pk

Cell. +92 333 5236060
Skype: WSAPAKISTAN
Twitter: @bytesforall
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BytesForAllPakistan

From:  Brenden Kuerbis <bkuerbis at INTERNETGOVERNANCE.ORG>
Date:  Thursday, January 3, 2013 7:55 PM
To:  <NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Subject:  Welcome new NCSG members!

Happy New Year!  Please join me in welcoming the following new NCSG members.

Individual Members:

Anthony Nweke
Olga Korotkova
Anton Permadi
Sarah Clayton
John Border
Staffan Jonson
Niel Harper
Edamwen Anthony
Tobias Mahler
Walusungu Gondwe
Stefania Milan
Benjamin Farrand

Organizational Members:

Danilo Piaggesi, Fondazione Rosselli Americas
Margaret O'Donnell, British Red Cross
Shahzad Ahmad, Bytes for All, Pakistan
Olivier Kouami, INTIC4DEV - Institut des TIC pour le développement
Glenn Ricart, US-Ignite
Joao Carlos Rebello Caribe, Movimento Mega Nao
Karl Wilding, National Council for Voluntary Organizations

Kind regards,

Brenden Kuerbis
Internet Governance Project
http://internetgovernance.org