[NCSG-Discuss] Closed Generics [proposals]

Clarinettet clarinettet at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 26 12:20:15 CET 2013

Hi all,

May I submit one easy suggestion. Obviously, as every option, there are pros and cons. To adopt a common position, we need to balance the pros and cons. I suggest a worksheet to be created with two columns representing each side's views and vote from there. That way, everyone can validity judge and discuss. It's not very easy to follow discussions on series of emails.

Do you agree?

Tara Taubman

Sent from my iPad